Monday: It was a big magazine day!
Walmart New Baby box.
Got this for a friend who just gave birth to her first son a couple days ago. Congrats Maya!
September 22, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone
October 2016 issue of Men's Health
October 2016 issue of Women's Health
September 19, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
October 2016 issue of Redbook
October 2016 issue of Seventeen
Tuesday: No freebies
Wednesday: I got my most wanted freebies today
Tampax Pocket Pearl crowdkit from Crowdtap
Kellogg's Family Rewards books
Thursday: I had hell with the post office today and this little freebie that I thought would never get here, brightened up my day because I ran out of coconut oil days ago.
Vita Coco Coconut Oil
Friday: The only freebie I got with a huge stack of bills and junk mail.
Cayce's pinchme box: Goddess Garden Sunscreen and firming primer & Sheba wet cat food
The cat food went to Luna since the others go to Missy and President Snow
Saturday: I only got 1 freebie today along with more bills... #ugh
October 2016 issue of Marie Claire
I am really happy with this week's haulage. I am hoping that I don't get as much magazines next week and I probably wont. I have been getting a lot of digital freebies this week as well. And those have been making up the lack of physical freebies from the past weeks.












No comments:
Post a Comment