Tuesday: I had them finish the rest of their pharaoh costumes pages. I didn't print enough copies of the sheets, so they finally finished those. I am hoping that one of them will wear it for Halloween.
They also did computer work and other work, along with quiet time.
Wednesday: It was a day of computer work, coloring book and reading a new book.
Ariana doing computer work while Sammy was working on her coloring.
Samantha's owl is looking good!
Samantha doing reading eggs while Ariana was doing quiet time.
All three were watching a video of Mercy Watson
Thursday: Today they did a lot of work in their workbooks and did more Easy Peasy lessons. We also learned about scientific tools.
I didn't take any more pictures after the workbooks because I wanted to focus on the new science lessons.
Friday: Today was the day that we had to deal with Hurricane Hermine. It rained all day and it was windy. I called off the day from school because our power kept going in and out and our internet was being crappy. They did learn about hurricanes though and they saw first hand more flooding.
Saturday: They made Monday up today. They had a Home Depot workshop where they made back to school white boards which is awesome so we can start playing jeopardy and trivia games.
They also went to the library today.






















No comments:
Post a Comment