Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Review: Initiate by Laura L. Fox

I think it was a month or so ago, I signed up to be a reviewer for a book that OfTomes Publishing was releasing. It is called Initiate by Laura L. Fox. It is a YA sci-fi, not quite but close dystopian novel.
(Source: Initiate Goodreads page)

I will be pasting my review that I published on Goodreads here in this post.

**Goodreads Review**

This book was an edge of your seat thriller.... I loved it. I am not a huge science fiction reader and most of the ones I do pick up, get put down because they don't pique my interest, but damn this one got me. I loved how it was set underneath Antarctica, and that it was a post apocalypse time frame, and aliens. By the way, I TOTALLY ship Rhys and Riga!!!

I do have a lot of questions that I am hoping will be answered in the second book, and is her dad still alive? Are they going to encounter any bears or see more whales.

Thanks to OfTomes Punblishing for sending me an ARC to review. It was absolutely amazing and exhilarating!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave this book a 5 out of 5 stars and I want to thank Ben from OfTomes Publishing for allowing me the opportunity to read and review this amazing book. I can't wait for the second book to come out.

 For all of you guys, if you want to read this book, it will be out on November 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...