Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's prompt is to share authors who I read from for the first time last year. There was a lot of new authors, but this list wasn't hard to make because these authors are now auto buy even after one book. Reading these author's works last year, I went through so many emotions and that is what I need in a good book. 

1. Xiaran Jay Zhao

2. Helen Wecker

3. Jenny Jaeckel

4. Aisha Saeed

5. Courtney Gould

6. Lauren Blackwood

7. Rebecca Stead

8. Colleen Oakes

9. Robert Beatty

10. Victor Lavelle

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Zhao. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Stead. I loved a book by her. What was the title? My list this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found so many new writers and loved them!
    These are my new-to-me authors from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know any of these authors! So many authors to still discover.

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of books by Colleen Oakes on my TBR. I need to pick her books up!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Iron Widow! I've heard so many great things about it. Great list 😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read any of these author, happy to see some new names on a list. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/2021-reading-year-in-review/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...