I started the 12 week fitness challenge on Sunday. I have done really poorly the last two days. I started my food journal and I have to say, when I have wanted to eat something that I know is bad for me, I havent because I didn't want to write it down. I'm going to try to get started on my 1 hour cardio this week, and go to the track and walk my mile.
Cayce got paid 200 from my dad for working on the roof, and it is gone...lol. That always happens, but we got stuff we needed and he got more tools for yard work for the rest of this week.
My goals for the rest of this week is to get the house organized and have my fall cleaning complete. Get closer to getting the baby wipes off of swagbucks, and work on getting toys for christmas. I have found Ariana's birthday decorations. I want to do a cupcake theme. Today I found the invites and banner, but the pinata was no where to be found. I was extremely upset, so after this week, Cayce is going to go work with my dad again, so we can get the decorations for airy's party on the 7th.
Going to go to bed and pray that I will do better with the fitness challenge tomorrow, and house work.
Good Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment