Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to Work!

Cayce headed back to work today. It was so weird, after 3 days of him being home. I kept looking at the clock more than usual and I kept doing things to keep me preoccupied.

I was in potty training hell today. Samantha has been getting better and not pooping in her panties as often, but she did so much today. I think it was because Cayce had to go back to work today and she did it to get attention probably. With that being said, we didn't review today.

We are heading to Walmart early in the morning, so I am going to bed.
Good night and pray that I do not have trouble with Sammy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...