I don't want to whine and complain about how miserable today has been. Cayce was gone most of the day, and it feels like there is another gap coming between us. We haven't been talking as much, he hasn't spent time with the kids at all in the last 3 days.
It's really getting to me and it's making me feel like he doesn't want us around anymore, and that he is going to do the same thing he has done in the past.
He is leaving early tomorrow morning to do some work and get money so he can get yard tools, so he can do yard work all this week while on vacation. he is missing so much of the girls' lives and he don't seem to care one bit.
But, enough about that, Samantha is going to start school work again on Monday. We will be learning about lighthouses.
Good Night folks.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment