I have been thinking that it is Friday all day today. Cayce had to go into work this morning because his boss decided to give them this Wednesday night off for a break. So, basically it was the same routine as a Friday for me, except I had to get the girls up this morning.
We had pancakes, bacon and eggs for dinner when Cayce got home. He is so tired, and went straight to the couch after he got through eating and fell asleep for a little bit. He gave Samantha and Ariana a bath tonight and put them down. They were so upset to go to bed because they don;t get to see him much during the week. If I keep them up till 9 to see Cayce when he gets off work, they would be cranky and falling asleep.
I'm going to go spend some time with him now and play some old school donkey kong on the wii.
goodnight all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment