Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I got the sickness

I have been super lazy the past two days. I haven't wanted to do any housework or anything, except lay in my bed and sleep. Cayce has let me sleep in though, so I don't feel that bad about doing it. Tomorrow, I will not be lazy or try to procrastinate so much because on Friday, I will not be doing any housework, and I will not be on the computer as much, just to check my email, and get my swagbucks goal, and write my lovely blog post about our 5th year celebration.

Well, I am going to go to bed.
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...