I am still up doing things, that I do not want to do later or will not have time to do. So I'm going to go ahead and get this blog post out of the way. Samantha did great this week, way better than last. She learned about the eye, letter D, number 4, and the color blue.
The weekly them was the eye, and her vocabulary word was iris. Somedays when we would ask her, she would get them mixed up, but she knows which is which now.
This was the first day. All we did was talk about the eye and read some books.
On Thursday, we studied the number 4. She was counting everything in sight. She colored in blue and green. and picked out the stickers and put them in her counting book. Friday, I drew a huge eye on a piece of compputer paper, and she colored the iris blue.
Next week, we will have a review week, and start a bible study.
Going to figure out how I can get her to pay attention, and remember it.
Good Night, all










No comments:
Post a Comment