Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Rolls

Spur of the moment thing this morning was to use the crock pot for supper tonight. I'm not feeling that great today and I haven't gotten much sleep in the last 2 days. I made this recipe a couple of months before we moved last year and havent had it since. Here's the recipe:

6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
6 slices ham
6 slices swiss cheese
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup chicken broth
fresh parsely

1. Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Place ham and cheese on each breast. Roll-up and tuck in ends and secure with toothpicks.
2. Combine the flour, parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, and pepper. Coat chicken on all sides. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Transfer to 5 qt slow cooker. Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. remove toothpicks. Garnish with parsley if desired.

Hope you love this recipe, I know my family and I do. We dont serve any sides with this, I usually give the girls some veggies to snack on during the day when I make a cockpot dinner if it doesn't have any vegetables in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...