Sunday, September 30, 2012

Prep. Curriculum: Week 7

Sorry that I haven't written in the last two days, it has been busy for me. I don't really know what to say about this week of school for Samantha. Sha had her good days and then her bad days. She loved that it was about stars.




She loved tracing the stars instead of color them. We got these 3 books from the library anf she liked the Sun, Snow, Stars, and Sky book the most.


 
On Tuesday, she did the shape which was a star, and on Wednesday, she did the letter G.




 
Thursday we did the number 7. She went around the house counting everything. We drew 7 stars and she lovd writing the number. On Friday, we recited the nursery rhyme Wee Willie Winkie. She didn't really like it.

Tomorrow, we will start learning about the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...