Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Have To Get Motivated

I haven't been doing my 12 week fitness. I cant seem to get motivated because I have so many other things to do. I know that isn't a great excuse and I NEED to take care of myself to see my children grow into strong beautiful women and not become like me. I'm going to start walking in the morning, and i'm going to let Cayce know and that I want his support.

I want to go back to school to get a business or entrepreneur major, for my business. I already have a career diploma to be a certified wedding planner. I would love to have a big booming business one day.

well, good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...