I have had the best weekend. We got to spend time together without arguing. Cayce got alot of yard work done in the front yard yesterday, and some in the back and we got the house somewhat organized.
We have been playing video games most of the week and I am catching my goals everyday on swagbucks. The front yard will be looking good after next week, and the house will be ready for fall, and everything organized and in its proper place.
Didn't do any review with Samantha today, but we were asking her to count and say the two colors that we have been studying. Going to read to her tomorrow and get her to practice writing ABCD.
Wednesday morning will be grocery shopping day before Cayce goes to work, so tomorrow, I have to get our walmart list done and the coupons ready for that trip. Ready for Cayce to get paid on Thursday, so we can get all our bills paid, and get diapers and wipes for the kids.
Hope everyone has a good night.
Also, I'm going to be using this blog as a food journal also.
Nighty Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment