Where did the day go? It still feels like Cayce is fixing to leave for work, and I still have so much stuff that I didn't get done today. I'm not going to beat myself up over it though because I spent much needed time with my babies. I got enough swagbucks to get the diaper sacks that we use for Addy and the diaper bags. So, thats one thing out of the way, and I got dishes done.
I'm ready for tomorrow. A new episode of Ghost Adventures comes on and Cayce will be home for the weekend. I haven't gotten much done on my weekly goals list, but I will work on it tomorrow for sure, because I definately don't want to be working on it all weekend.
Goodnight blogland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment