My biggest package was this. This is my new BzzAgent mission for this month. It is Welch's Refreshingly Simple. I got the flavor raspberry strawberry.
I also got this Welch's sandwich container
Arm & Hammer truly radiant rejuvenating toothpaste
This was a prize from the August Allure Giveaway. It's a Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
Dapple baby sample pack. I got this from a Facebook sampler event from August.
Australian Lamb cookbook
e.v.o. stickers. This is a clothing shop.
My closet door is getting a sticker make over.
Tuesday: My mailbox wasn't pleasantly plump today, but it's alright. I got two goodies.
Wednesday: I got two magazine freebies today.
Thursday: I got 1 of my CrowdTap kits today and two more magazines. I also got another blu e-cigarette t-shirt. Cayce also got a free crunchwrap from Taco Bell this morning while he was running errands.
Friday: Today was another good mail day. I got two Smiley360 missions, 1 CrowdTap kit, a Goodreads giveaway win, and 1 magazine.
Saturday: I got three freebies. Two in the mail and then Cayce found some bracelets in the parking lot of Home Depot after the workshop. I am in love with this bracelet and found more on Amazon.com.
It was a GREAT!!!!! freebie week. I wonder how the next few weeks are going to be with the holiday season coming in. Cayce is already working on holiday season stuff at work. I am trying to figure out how to decorate the house. Can't wait for next freebie week.
Astroglide Lubricant. bedroom activities!!!
Sunbutter
This was a Target sample. Cayce and I tried it tonight on some saltines and it was awful. It tasted like we were crunching sunflower seed shells in our mouth. We love sunflower seeds but that was not creamy what-so-ever. We will be sticking to our Peter Pan honey roasted peanut butter.
Wednesday: I got two magazine freebies today.
October 2015 issue of Saveur
November 2015 issue of Martha Stewart Living
Thursday: I got 1 of my CrowdTap kits today and two more magazines. I also got another blu e-cigarette t-shirt. Cayce also got a free crunchwrap from Taco Bell this morning while he was running errands.
Robitussin crowdkit. I got 3 coupons. One for a free bottle and two 3.00 off coupons.
November 2015 issue of Saveur magazine
November 2015 issue of Shape magazine
blu t-shirt
sausage crunchwrap
"Frozen" Kleenex Crowdkit
Nexium 24HR mission from Smiley360
Orajel Cold Sores single dose mission from Smiley360
November 16, 2015 issue of US Weekly
GoodReads Giveaway win!
Saturday: I got three freebies. Two in the mail and then Cayce found some bracelets in the parking lot of Home Depot after the workshop. I am in love with this bracelet and found more on Amazon.com.
Bragg organic seasonings.
it Cosmetics CC+ cream
blue and white zipper bracelet.
Cayce got this in the parking lot and I searched for them on Amazon and they are friendship bracelets. I will be buying some for all of us. I had to fight Cayce for this...lol.. i'm just kidding. it sips closed and it unzips. I love it.
It was a GREAT!!!!! freebie week. I wonder how the next few weeks are going to be with the holiday season coming in. Cayce is already working on holiday season stuff at work. I am trying to figure out how to decorate the house. Can't wait for next freebie week.
























This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete