Sunday, October 16, 2016

Freebie Haul 10/10- 10/15

This was a magazine heavy week, as it usually is around the middle of the month. I still haven't purged my freebies yet, but that will be happening after this gets posted.

Monday: Today was my big freebie day.
Comforte Feminine Discomfort cream

Amazing Grass Protein Superfood nutrition shake

Kellogg's family rewards: The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena

November 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

October 17. 2-16 issue Us Weekly

Tuesday: Magazine day. I love the cover of the ESPN magazine
October 17, 2016 issue of ESPN

November 15, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Wednesday: My favorite freebie day
Goodreads Giveaway win: The Novice

Culturelle Kids Regularity Gentle- Go Formula

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: Another book today. Cayce is getting fed up with my pile of free books... whatever... they are free. No money from our pockets.
Kellogg's Family Rewards: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp

Saturday: Another magazine day
November 2016 issue of Seventeen

November 2016 issue of Elle magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...