Monday: It was a reading and writing day. I read them chapter books and they worked on Easy Peasy copywork, and they did reading eggs and their own reading time where they read aloud to me. It was a good, but exhausting day. My voice was gone by the end of the day from all the reading aloud I did.
Samantha drew a picture of The Bailey School Kids: Werewolves Don't Go To Summer Camp
reading eggs
Reading out loud to me.
Tuesday: I forgot to take pictures today, and when I remembered to take them, it was already the end of our day, or close to it. So I took a picture of their planner that I have to fill out.
We finished reading Werewolves Don't Go To Summer Camp and they did more Easy Peasy copywork. Then they did math problems out of their workbooks and they ended the day with reading time.
Wednesday: Started the day off with playing games. it was one of those mornings where Cayce got home way to late from work and it messed with my sleeping and I overslept and we had a late breakfast and late start to the day.
After the games, they did separate things. Sammy did more of her coloring book and Cayce helped her alot today with that. Ariana did more Reading Eggs. Then they did more pages for their All About Me books and they finished the day with watching Sid the Science Kid. They love that little show. It is so cute.
Thursday: Started the day with more Sid the Science Kid, and then more copywork. I am trying to get the copywork out of the way, so we can do the other parts of the Easy Peasy lessons. We are so far behind on those. I think next week we will be doing a majority of the Easy Peasy lessons.
Samantha working on her reading Eggs: Mathseeds
To end the day we watched more Bill Nye the Science Guy. They absolutely love Bill Nye and they laugh at the funny things he does and they love learning about what that episode is about.
Friday: The day was another late start and we did more reading. They read out loud to me and we watched more Bill Nye.
After Bill Nye, they did more math pages in their workbooks.
Then they took a field trip to a little pumpkin patch stand to get our pumpkins for next week.











No comments:
Post a Comment