Monday, October 3, 2016

Sweater Weather Tag

TAG QUESTIONS::

1. Favorite candle scent? Apple & Cinnamon
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
3. What's the best fall memory you have? Raking leaves with my dad and hanging up holiday lights
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Dark Lips
5. Best fragrance for fall? anything apple or cinnamon
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? the turkey
7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Autumn in SC is basically all four seasons wrapped into one
8. Most worn sweater? My Walkers in a Winter Wonderland sweater from The Walking Dead
9. Must-have nail polish this fall? any dark color nail polish from essie or Revlon
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? FOOTBALL
11. Skinny jeans or leggings? skinny jeans
12. Combat boots or Uggs? I have to say both
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? No I hate it!!
14. Favorite fall TV show? NCIS and The Walking Dead
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I don't really have any certain songs from the seasons, just the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...