Sunday, October 2, 2016

Freebie Haul 9/26- 10/1

It was a small haul week. I am definitely going to be going through my freebie stash that is building up and dump or use. I am needing more room. Since the holidays are coming up, I am wanting to purge a lot. I know I bitch a lot about not getting much on some weeks, but this small haul this week was welcome.

Monday: One magazine today.
October 3, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: Got another magazine and my Friday freebie from Family Dollar that I requested last month.
Forbes magazine

Suave coconut oil infusion shampoo

Wednesday: Today was a big freebie day. 
The Monogram Murders from a Goodreads Giveaway win

November 2016 issue of Taste of Home and coupons

October 2016 issue of allure magazine

Allure magazine freebies

Thursday: Only one freebie today and it was the new Jo Malone perfume sample


Friday: Luna got her own little freebie today
Temptations Tasty Chicken Flavor cat treats from Wal-Mart

Saturday: I got two long awaited packages today.
my pinchme box: Scotchbrite scrubbing dish cloth & Purina cat food coupons

Amope heel gel inserts crowdkit from CrowdTap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...