Monday, October 10, 2016

Freebie Haul 10/3- 10/8

This week was another small freebie week thanks to the weather, but I didn't mind. I still have to go through my freebie stash and purge.

Monday: Got the last of Cayce's anniversary presents today.
High mileage license plate frame from Team Valvoline

October 10, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Emergen-c immune system powders

Tuesday: No freebies

Wednesday: No Mail

Thursday: My mailbox was crammed today.
my 2nd sam's baby box. Will be giving this to a childhood friend who is having her first baby

Paper products from Moo

Runaway Tomato from Dolly Parton Imagination Library

Flex feminine products

paracord multi tool from Marlboro

Friday: It was a late freebie day. I didn't get my mail until late afternoon because the weather started getting bad. I felt sorry for my UPS man who dropped off my book.
October 20, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

Goodreads Giveaway win: Mermaid Moon

Saturday: The weather was so bad today from the hurricane, that the post office couldn't deliver. It was to much of a safety concern and it was a mess. So no mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...