Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Steak and Egg Scramble

This was the breakfast that Cayce made for us to celebrate our anniversary back on September 14th, and it will be taking the place fore the September favorite recipe. It was absolutely delicious and we went back and bought more steak in the following days because we needed more of it in our lives. It was that damn good.

The steak and egg scramble went on top of biscuits.... YUMMM!!

Now let's get on to how we made this mouth watering treat.

First we had to get our George Forman grill down and spray it with cooking spray. Then we seasoned the steak which was top sirloin I think.

These are the seasonings we used and they made the steak delicious. How many times can I use the word delicious in this post??



Of course we put more seasoning on top of the steak after we cut it up and Cayce had a hard time keeping me away from the cutting board because I was plucking pieces up left and right..lol.


In goes the eggs and cheese. I forget how many eggs he used, I think he used 6 or 7.

The biscuits are done, and ready for the eggs and steak.

We had two little ones with us when we had this breakfast. Cayce made this on the Saturday before our anniversary because he had to work the day of our anniversary. Ariana had an egg with avocado on toast. This child loves her avocados. And Adalyn demanded a bowl of cereal.

I have to go grocery shopping this week and I will be picking up more steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...