Saturday, October 22, 2016

Freebie Haul 10/7- 10/22

I finally did my freebie purge. I got rid of a bunch of magazines after I went through and pulled out freebies, and perfume pages and read interesting articles. Most went into the girl's magazine box that they have to use during school and then the rest went into the garbage. Then I got bombarded wit more throughout the week. This was a great freebie week. I loved everything I got.

Monday: It was a seriously heavy magazine day!!
November 2016 issue of Women's Health

November 2016 issue of Men's Health

November 2016 issue of Marie Claire

November 2016 issue of Redbook

October 25, 2016 issue of Forbes

October 24, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: The start of my favorite from the week. Got some awesome freebies
November 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

Rufus Teague Meat Rub from Copenhagen

Aveeno crowdkit from Crowdtap

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: The hunk of book has to be my favorite for the week. I was not expecting it and I thought it would be another book that I was waiting for.
Goodreads Giveaway Win: The Mountain Shadow

November 3, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

Friday: another magazine and some much needed coffee!!
October 31, 2016 issue of ESPN

New Starbucks Cafe Latte K-Cup pods in Caramel and Peppermint Mocha

Saturday: Some more seasoning to make more delicious food. I made pork chops last night for dinner and I used the Rufus Teague meat rub that I got on Tuesday and it was DELICIOUS!!! I can't wait to try this seasoning.
October 31, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Bone Suckin Sauce steak seasoning from Copenhagen

I can't wait for next week because I have some stuff coming and I know I will have a good mail week regardless if I get a lot of freebies or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...