Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Freebie Haul 9/18- 9/23

It was a very magazine heavy week. Sorry that this post is a few days late. Cayce and I had a mental health weekend and we filmed a video together. He finally built me a bigger and better bookshelf. It is a late anniversary present and I am in love with it. That video will be up before the weekend...hopefully. I am still learning how to edit and will be doing it on my desktop. It's all a learning process.

Monday: The start of a great freebie week that was filled with a bunch of magazine that will turn into resources for school projects that I planned out for the girls.
September 21, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

October 2017 issue of Redbook

October 2017 issue of Marie Claire

Tuesday: Got another magazine and a long awaited Pinchme box.
October 2017 issue of Fast Company

Pinchme box: ZzzQuil, Hidden Valley Simple Ranch, Orbit White gum 

Wednesday: One lonely magazine with the gorgeous Reese Witherspoon
October 2017 issue of Glamour magazine

Thursday: I found out that Food Lion was doing a 5 days of Freebies and I missed Monday-Wednesday, but I got todays and I will be getting tomorrows.
6 Ct Fruit by The Foot from Food Lion

50 free prints from Amazon Prints

September 25, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

September 22, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly

Friday: The only freebie we got today was the last of the 5 days of Freebies from Food Lion
Full size Honey Nut Cheerios from Food Lion

Saturday: The mailbox was packed with a big box and more magazines. My favorite freebie for the week has to be my favorite ladies from The Walking Dead gracing the cover of Entertainment Weekly.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic from Smiley360

September 29, 2017 issue of  Entertainment Weekly

October 2017 issue of Golf Digest

October 2017 issue of Bazaar magazine (150th Anniversary Collector's Edition)

October 2017 issue of Southern Living

This was a great freebie week. I loved everything I received. My favorite has to be the magazine with The Walking Dead crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...