Time for another Hollar haul. I made this purchase back when the summer was just starting and that's the reason for all the pool toys. Even though we were only able to get in the pool twice this summer because we were having so many issues with the liner, we still got to play with these inflatables and they were amazing. They are in storage for next summer. I also had to get a couple of things for the house and then this was before Samantha's birthday, so the toys were part of her birthday presents.
Jumbo bacon magnet.
Intex Floating Hoops
Intex ring.
Addy loved having a bigger ring
Intex floating mat
This was great for getting my little tan on
Intex ride-on whale
This was the favorite of all the inflatables.
Dove dry deodorant and Teen spirit stick Pink Crush
Massaging Spa Cleanser
Decorated Elephant
Nerf Rebelle Charmed bow and arrow
Pink and Yellow LED bunnies
Pokeball (contained a froakie)
Star mug
(my 2nd fvorite mug after my Starbucks Atlanta mug)
Since I bought these items months ago, I don't know if any are still on the website. But you should definitely go take a look anyways. They have such great items for any part of your life. They have grocery items, pet products, a toy section, school supplies and seasonal items.














No comments:
Post a Comment