Sunday, September 17, 2017

Freebie Haul 9/11- 9/16

It was a good freebie week. Got some great samples and products. The start of the week was messed up by Hurricane Irma. Everything was closed in SC on Monday. But the rest of the week's mail was plentiful.

Monday: No Mail: Hurricane Irma

Tuesday: These could have been what I would have gotten yesterday if the mail had run. I know the DVD would have been yesterday.
Disney Movie Rewards: Country Bears

Helmet Decal

October 2017 issue of Men's Health

Wednesday: Received another one of my Goodreads Giveaway wins
An Enchantment of Raves.

Thursday: Got another Goodreads giveaway win, along with a birthday present for my dad and a magazine
Goodreads Win: The Quiet Child

Zippo lighter from Marlboro

September 18, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: No Freebies

Saturday: Got a really anticipated Crowdkit mission.
Unilever Sample Goodie Box CrowdKit from CrowdTap

Sorry that there wasn't much chit chat in this post. I was ready to get it posted. Hope you all liked seeing what I got this week. If you haven't already, please go Subscribe to my new YouTube channel and follow me on Bloglovin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...