Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Review: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer


Book 2 down and 4 more to go. I was hoping to like this one after not liking Cinder so much and I liked this way more. I loved Scarlet and Wolf. I just can't get into Cinder and Prince Kai's characters. They are irritating to me even though they are the major characters in the whole story line.

I thought I had ruined myself by the reading order and I was confused as hell when I read The Queen's Army before starting this book. But then I spoiled myself on tumblr and found out who Wolf actually was. I love Wolf. I like how he was hesitant and shy around Scarlet and he didn't want to be despised by this human girl. He wanted her to not hate him and I was hooked by this relationship, even if it was that insta love that is just BLAH!!!

Captain Thorne was the arrogant character that is such a goof you can't help but like him. I am so glad that Iko is back. She is my favorite by far. I love her little personality chip. She kind of reminds me of C3-PO but more sassy.

I wish the ending ended with Scarlet and not Cinder. I just don't know why I don't like this character. I just not a Cinderella fan and I never will be probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...