Saturday, September 2, 2017

My Very First YouTube Video

I have posted my very first YouTube video today. I have been wanting to make my own videos for a while now. I want to talk about what I like and share my opinions on another platform along with this blog. The people I talk to on a day to day basis don't really share the same likes as me and so I feel like an idiot when I am talking about something and my friends and family are like huh...

My first video is all about my perfume collection. I have been thinking a long time now what would be my first video if I ever did decide, and I ran through all these possibilities and the one that I kept coming back to was my collection of perfumes and body sprays.

So here is my video. I hope you all watch it. Of course it is going to be crap as I don't know what the hell I am doing but I can only hope that I get better with time. So please go watch it, give it a thumbs up or down and please subscribe because I have more videos planned. Thanks so much


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...