Sunday, September 10, 2017

Freebie Haul 8/28- 9/9

I did not plan on turning this into another 2 week post. The week was very busy and it got away from me. Also the current weather situation with Hurricane Irma became priority number 1. I am not going to promise that the next freebie post will be a single week, but there will be one next week, hopefully.

Monday 8/28: Today was a great start to the week. I got a magazine and 2 books that I can't wait to read.
September 2017 issue of Southern Living

Tyndale Rewards redemption: The Auschwitz Escape

Goodreads Giveaway win: Revolution! Writings from Russia 1917

Tuesday 8/29: I got another PinchMe box today
Orbit White gum, Slimfast Advanced Nutrition, and ZzzQuil

Wednesday 8/30: Got a mixture of freebies today.
Kellogg's Family Rewards: The Magic School Bus: The Human Body

Splenda Zero crowdkit from CrowdTap

Goodreads Giveaway Win: The Girl From the Train

Mystery teeshirt: The Game Changer. 
I have no idea where this came from

Thursday 8/31: A magazine day with another kid book.
Kellogg's Family Rewards: The Magic School Bus: Planet Earth

September 4-11, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

September 7, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone *WONDER WOMAN*

October 2017 issue of Food Network magazine

September 2017 issue of Harper's Bazaar

Friday 9/1: Luna and President Snow got some good cat food
Purina One True Instinct

Saturday 9/2: Got another mission from CrowdTap
Domino Sugar Crowdkit from CrowdTap

Monday 9/4: No Mail. Happy Labor Day

Tuesday 9/5: One magazine today.
October 2017

Wednesday 9/6: No Freebies

Thursday 9/7: Got my next review copy from Blogging From Books
The Windfall by Diksha Basu from Blogging For Books

Friday 9/8: No Freebies

Saturday 9/9: A lone magazine to end this non existent freebie week.
September 15, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...