Friday, September 1, 2017

September TBR

This year is going by so fast and I have been eye balling this series ever since Cayce bought me the first two books for Mother's Day last year. I have finally gotten started and I am reading the series in an order that was recommended by BetweenChapters on YouTube. I am going to be doing that this month and I will be reading a book from Blogging For Books as well. I want to make a dent in my shelf, but I also want to enjoy this series as well. My review for Cinder will be up in the next few days.







Is this TBR a little ambitious, hell yeah it is. I will be posting the reading order that I am following next week, so if you want to read along with me.. go for it. The girls and I are also in the middle of reading The Cricket in Times Square for a unit study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...