Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cayce's TABE Test Day

When Cayce and I met, I was a junior in high school and he was a sophomore. We moved in together the summer before our new grades. I got pregnant with Samantha the month before the start of my senior year. He ended up dropping out of school to support me and the baby. He helped me with school and he got a job at the local grocery store. It wasn't much, but we managed. We went days with little food and I got 2 lunches at school. We have been talking about when he would go back to school. While we were in the process of buying this house, he was going back for GED classes. He didn't complete because we had Sammy and Airy to move in and settle and get ready for Addy to make her big appearance.

A year after moving in and being settled, he finally has the time to go back. Today, he went to go register for classes and take his test to see where he needs improvement. He's got 8 weeks to learn and take his test, and hopefully he can graduate this summer.

I know this will lift alot of weight off of his shoulders and be happy that he has this accomplishment under his belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...