Monday, March 11, 2013

Lose the Weight Challenge: Week 1

I have been disappointed with my wieght and appearance for a long time. I'm tired of procrastinating, and having excuses. NO MORE!!!!

I'm going to be keeping a food journal, this will be my 3rd attempt. I will be blogging it daily after I write it down so it will be my second copy. I will start writing tomorrow. I will begin my 30 minute exercise after this blog post and then 30-45 minutes of Zumba tonight when Cayce comes home.

Staring weight: 270
Goal:145

It's a long shot, but I don't remember the last time I was this weight.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...