I knew today was going to be a bad day. Cayce kept the air off all day and it was very nice outside. I ate 3 times today.
I had the rest of my mac and cheese this morning for breakfast and the rest of my hot chocolate I made last night after my blog post.. oops.
It started getting warmer in the house and I started drinking alot of water.
Around 3:00, I made tuna fish sandwiches on honey wheat bread and duke's light mayonnaise.
I continued to drink water and started have little panic attacks because I was so hot.
Around 6:00, Cayce and I started cooking dinner. I made a crunchy onion potato bake and Cayce and Bud grilled hamburgers.
I feel so shaky and tired. I'm going to go to bed early tonight.
Really not happy about my food intake today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment