I decided that I was going to make this cheesecake again for Easter. The first time we had it, we made it for Thanksgiving.
Ingredients:
Crust:
1 box Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers, finely crushed
2 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
Filling:
1 1/2 pound cream cheese melted
1/2 cup granualted sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin pie mix
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk chocolate baking chips
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350F. Wrap bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with foil.
2. Crust: Mix together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter press over bottom and partially up side of prepared pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
3. Filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugars, cornstarch, and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Beat in pie mix, eggs, and vanilla till smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of batter.
4. Microwave chocolate for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir again and mix it with reserved batter. Microwave for another 15 seconds.
5. pour batter into prepared pan. Dollop heaping of chocolate mixture over top of cake and swirl. Place in roasting pan, adding enough hot water to come halfway up side of foil.
6. Bake at 350F. for 70-80 minutes until just set. Run knife around edge of the pan. Cool in pan on rack. Cover, refrigerate, overnight. Remove pan to serve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment