Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Goals Update: March 23-24, 2013

Household:

  • Clean out closets for spring
  • Deep clean bathrooms
  • Wash bedding and clothes
  • Dust and vaccum living room
  • Scrub kitchen floors, counters, and appliances
  • Clean out cabinets and pantry
  • Organize kitchen shelves
  • Deep clean master bedroom
Personal:

  • Work on cookbook
  • Exercise 4 hours (2 on Saturday & 2 on Sunday) ( I will have to add these hours to the 4 hours I will do this week)
  • Finish reading 50 Shades Freed
  • Exceed 1,800 swagbucks
  • Movie night Sunday with Cayce ( ruined with Cayce spending time with his friends rather than family)
Kids:

  • Plan Letter of the Week curriculum (Samantha)
  • Work on letter book lists
  • Plan Prepatory curriculum (Ariana)
  • Work on Prep. book lists
  • Organize Prep. posters
  • Celebrate Sammy's graduation
  • Plan Sammy 4th Birthday
Yard:

  • Start getting rid of debris
  • Pull-up roots and dispose
  • Clean out gutters and sweep roof
  • Hose down underpinning
  • Clean out and wash car
We weren't able to go outside this weekend because it has been raining. So, all the yard work has to be pushed back to next weekend and more will be added.

1 comment:

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...