Monday, March 25, 2013

Lose the Weight Challenge: Week 3

*Exercise: Pelvic floor recovery (aka kegels)
                  8 hours of exercise
*Diet: Take 2 guilty pleasures and find a healthy alternative
           Continue healthy dinners at least 6 times a week
*Attitude: Surround self with positive influences

**EXTRA CREDIT** Be a positive influence for someone else

Previous Weight: 268.4
Current Weight: 265.6
Pounds Lost: -3

I have lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Not that great, but it's finally coming off.

This morning for breakfast I had a pack of cheddar crackers with peanut butter filling.

For lunch, I had another pack of crackers with some tea and water

I have been drinking sips of tea thoughout the day.

For supper, I made a corn chowder with onions, green onions, turkey bacon and shrimp. it was delicious, but I think I ate more than I should have.

I couldnt make it outside today to exercise because the wind today is so fierce, that it was tryin to blow the car off the road. We also had a death in the family this morning. Cayce lost his grandfather to brain cancer this morning.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...