Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 25

Week 25's theme was rabbits. Samantha knew exactly what it was when she saw the poster. She has been wanting a bunny for a few weeks now and we are thinking about getting her one when she turns 5 next year.
The vocabulary word was whiskers. I showed her Missy and Widow's. On Monday, she colored some pictures of bunny's.
On Tuesday, we didn't do school. We talked more about bunnies and counted.
On Wednesday, she learned about the parallelogram. She says it so funny, but can pronounce it right.
I gave her Thursday off because I had to tend to Widow, and I was upset about her kittens.
On Friday, we had a double lesson. Letter and number worksheets.


She learned the letter Y and the number 25. She is getting the 20 numbers down pat, but we will have to do review on the teen numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...