Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weekend Goals: March 23-24, 2013

I have alot to do this weekend and needed to put it on paper and if I lose or misplace my paper, I will have it here.

Household:
  • Clean out closets for spring
  • Deep clean bathrooms
  • Wash bedding and clothes
  • Dust and vaccum living room
  • Scrub kitchen floors, counters, and appliances
  • Clean out cabinets and pantry
  • Organize kitchen shelves
  • Deep clean master bedroom
Personal:
  • Work on cookbook
  • Exercise 4 hours (2 on Saturday & 2 on Sunday)
  • Finish reading 50 Shades Freed
  • Exceed 1,800 swagbucks
  • Movie night Sunday with Cayce
Kids:
  • Plan Letter of the Week curriculum (Samantha)
  • Work on letter book lists
  • Plan Prepatory curriculum (Ariana)
  • Work on Prep. book lists
  • Organize Prep. posters
  • Celebrate Sammy's graduation
  • Plan Sammy 4th Birthday
Yard:
  • Start getting rid of debris
  • Pull-up roots and dispose
  • Clean out gutters and sweep roof
  • Hose down underpinning
  • Clean out and wash car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...