I haven't eaten much today. When Cayce left for work this morning, I made me a hot chocolate with two scoops sugar and probably 2 tablespoons white chocolate caramel latte creamer.
For the girl's lunch, I made them salads, and I had some ham and turkey that I had cut up and put into the salad, not enough to make me full or to make a snack. I still had my vitamin water from yesterday and I finished drinking that today.
For a snack around 3:00pm, I ate 4 to 5 grapes, and I drank my vitamin water.
At 6:00pm, I made a box of macaroni and cheese. I put 1 and a half spoonfuls in my little black bowl, and Cayce grilled hotdogs and I had two hotdogs with 1 tbsp. ketchup.
Now I am drinking a seagram's escapes strawberry daiquiri, and it will be one bottle of water for the rest of the night.
I wieghed myself this morning, and I weighed 267.4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment