Sunday, March 10, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 24

This week's theme was about dogs. I focused on the bulldogs because that is one of my favorite type of dogs. When I showed the picture of the bulldog to Samantha, she screamed Go Bulldogs.
On Monday, she colored a picture of some bulldogs.
On Tuesday, we had the day off. We had some mommy-sammy time. She helped me clean the house and we relaxed.
On Wednesday, I helped her learn about the color tan. It was a little difficult seeing that the only tan things in our house are the walls.
On Thursday, she did the letter X. She was excited to learn another letter.
On Friday, I was saving the number 24 for cayce to do with Samantha when he got home from work, but it was really late when we got through eating supper. So Sammy did the number 24 yesteday with her daddy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...