Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Food Journals

I haven't been logging my meals. I also haven't been eating alot because I have been feeling sick. I started my monthly yesterday and I am feeling worse than ever. I have been walking some and doing more housework than usual.

I am going to get up early tomorrow morning with Cayce and work out at least an hour. He has been doing good in his GED classes.

I have eaten a Lean Cuisine pizza today and a small slice of white cake.

Tonight for supper I am going to open two cans of Chunky's sirloin steak soup over some rice. I'm hoping I'll have a appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...