It is officially the end of 2015. 30 more days. I can't believe this year has flew by so fast. So much has happened. Cayce got a new job, Samantha graduated Kindergarten and moved up to first grade. Ariana started Kindergarten. Addy is improving in her speech. Along with those positive things, we have had ALOT of downfalls this year. I just hope that things will be better next month.
It is the beginning of a new month and I am already for it to be over. The holidays this year and last have not been to great for my family, but the only thing we can do is move on. I have some new type of posts I will be introducing on the 16th of this month. One of them is my Polyvore sets. I want to share my outfit ideas on here. I know that a lot of people do it, and I don't want to seem like a copy cat. I just enjoy looking at other people's outfit sets and getting inspiration for my books, and I hope I can do the same for someone else.
Also, to make this month more bearable for Cayce and I, I am planning some little local outings for just us or with the kids. We haven't been doing that lately because of school and work and just general stress of everyday life. Samantha asked me the other day why we didn't go on trips anymore. Even to the grocery store. We don't have time. I always ask Cayce to go by on his way home from work and to get groceries from his job just to save time and gas.
Some will be date nights, where Cayce and I will probably play a board game or watch movies or do like we used to do, just sit in bed and he can draw and I read and we can just talk. The simple things I miss with him, and I think that will be a great stress reliever for the both of us. We had a great date night when we went to the drive in. We put all our worries and responsibilities to the side. We didn't talk about bills, or work, or school or the kids. We just enjoyed each others company. The other thing is that when we were working on getting the fan belt cleaned up before the movie, we didn't argue once. We didn't get pissy with each other and we didn't look at each other with hatred and blame.
I want this month to be a great one for all of us and I will be announcing more plans for this blog for 2016 at the end of this month. Thank you to my followers. If you read my posts and have stuck around, thank you so much. Just seeing your name on my followers list is motivation to keep this blog going. I love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment