Thursday, May 5, 2016

April Etsy Haul

I was only planning on two Etsy purchases for the month of April, but it ended up being 3 because I got a refund on a purchase I made back in February from a charity that is shady. Takes money and doesn't send out the merchandise and they call themselves a non-profit. I won't mention the "charity" because I don't want to be sued for slander.

The first shop I am going to be mentioning is a planner shop. She sells planner covers, journaling cards, dashboards, etc...

1. JeePapeterieShop
I have had my eye on her #Goal Digger planner covers for months. I just loved the colors and it was funny. The first time I saw it, I thought it was so clever.. I had to have it. She makes covers for the Erin Condren and Happy Planner. I have the happy planner, and the colors fit so well with the disks I have. I will be buying more from her shop in the future. Check her out!
Some journaling cards and the front & back covers 

I am in love with the hashtag and the colors. 


2. NikoSolod
This is a small small Etsy shop. This seller only has one item and she is based in the Ukraine. The shipping takes a while and once it leaves the deporting office in the Ukraine, the updates stop, so you won't know when it will arrive in the U.S. I had to get this shirt because it was available in my favorite color and I love the font.
The font is a collegiate style and I love that kind of font.


3. SandiLake
I noticed this shop when they were in the news for suing Target for basically stealing this desgin and selling it in their stores. They eventually won their lawsuit and Target had to remove it from their stores. This was a favorite ever since I saw it and I will be buying again from this shop for the girls. They have some cute kids tops. And once again, this is a hashtag!
Black Tank #merica

I will be sporting this around the fourth of July, and probably when we go on our trip to Six Flags this summer.

That is my Etsy haul for the month of April. I will probably be making only one purchase from Etsy this month because I need to be saving for Six Flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...