Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's day to all the lovely mothers out there in the world. Today is for the hard working mothers who give their all for their children and who try to be the best example for them.

Today is my 8th mother's day and they are steadily getting better. They started out awful with doctor's visits, but in the past few years, my girls have been getting into it and wanting to make the day special for me.
my mama and I

My mom has always been a hard working lady, and she done what she could for me and my brother.
I love you mom!!!! She is a great granny to the girls and yesterday, she bought herself a new car for her mother's day. She totally deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...