Monday: I got an awesome necklace and some more things for Cayce's birthday!
Beautiful shell necklace from Fort Myers and Sanibel
Walmart Sample center: Axe: Dark Temptations spray and Dove Men body wash
Allegra Allergy from Target Sample spot
June 2, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone
May 30, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
Tuesday: The freebies were slack today. One magazine.
June 2016 issue of Shape magazine
Wednesday: I got some awesome freebies today.
O.b. Pro Comfort tampons crowdkit from CrowdTap
Mystery DVD from Disney Movie Rewards: Phineas & Ferb: The Perry Files: Animal Agents
Free chocolate covered banana sample from Edible Arrangements
Thursday: No Freebies today.. :(
Friday: I got another goody from Crowdtap and a t-shirt
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Lotion crowdkit from Crowdtap
June 6, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine
"never idle" t-shirt from Team Valvoline Rewards
Saturday: It was an OK freebie day to end the week.
May 31, 2016 issue of Forbes magazine
Poise pad kit and a $2.00 off coupon
I have a feeling that next week will not be very good for freebies because of the slack amounts that were being offered.Tell me which freebies you liked below and are you collecting freebies, and tell me what you received. I would love to know!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment