Monday, May 23, 2016

Polyvore Outfit #9

When I was in high school, I was in JROTC. I spent 3 years in it and I enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't do it my senior year of high school because my classes that year turned to year long classes and even though I loved it, I was not about that 180 day life of ROTC. I never went to the military balls because I just didn't want to go. But I did pick out a dress each year that my mom said she would buy me, but I refused each year. So, I made a military ball set. I love it and the dress in this set is the same colors for all three dresses that I picked out.

  1. Halston Heritage One-shoulder satin gown
  2. Casadei 'Venice' pumps
  3. EWA 18ct White Gold Oval Diamond Cluster Ring
  4. Blue Nile Love Knot Diamond Earrings
  5. Red Carpet Hair From All Angles EMMA WATSON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...