Sunday, May 22, 2016

Freebie Haul 5/16- 5/21

This was an awesome freebie week. I got some good ones and once again, it was magazine heavy at the end. Some are review freebies.

Monday: I got my first review freebie from ELLE Inner Circle, and two magazines
Maybelline Better Skin powder

June 2016 Better Homes & Gardens

May23, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: I got another magazine that I have no interest in.
Special Issue of Forbes magazine

Wednesday: Today was the best freebie day because I got my Super Mom voxbox from Influenster and a Edible Arrangements sample
Redplum coupon insert

Poise pads kit. I love the little zip bag it came with. So pretty!

My Super Mom voxbox. I will be talking about all these items in an upcoming post.

pretty sample box

Chocolate covered apple slice with caramel and topped with salt... #YUMMMM

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: I got my 2nd ever sample source box. I think these are only offered during the spring and fall months.
I will do a post all about these items as well in the upcoming week.

June 30, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Saturday: Today was a magazine heavy day, and I got my last virtual reality viewer from Kellogg's
Pack #1 of Marvel cards. These came in the box with the virtual reality viewer

Pack #2 of marvel cards

Black Panther 

June 2016 issue of Men's Health

June & July 2016 ossue of Seventeen magazine

June 2016 issue of Redbook

June 2016 issue of Popular Photography

June 2016 issue of Real Simple

June 2016 issue of Women's Health

Cayce loves magazine heavy days because magazines have so many uses in our house. We use magazines in our homeschooling days. We love the perfume/ cologne samples and it makes fire starters for when we burn outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...