Saturday, May 7, 2016

Freebie Haul 5/2- 5/7

This week was an awesome week for freebie coupons. I can't wait to redeem them and the protein crunch bites are amazing. Cayce is in love with the viewers. I am ready for the next freebie week.

Monday: only two coupons today
free Organic Balance coupon

Free Back to Nature coupon

Tuesday: I got a Smiley360 mission kit today.
Pure Protein Crunch

Wednesday: We got two virtual reality viewers today. Cayce got his Captain America and I got the Iron Man. We were pissed off that out boxes that they came in were squished all to hell.
Unboxing the viewer

New Fruit loops bowl from Kellogg's Rewards

Iron Man viewer assembled

Redplum coupon insert

Thursday: We got some free whole coffee beans, now that means why have to buy a coffee grinder.
Revelator coffee beans

Friday: Got three freebies today.
another Iron Man virtual reality viewer from Kellogg's Rewards

stickers from Southern Marsh

June 2016 issue of Cycle World

Saturday: I got some awesome freebies today.. love them.
got another Iron Man virtual reality viewer for one of the kids

Free seventh generation laundry detergent coupon

Kellogg's Rewards book: Bar Code Rebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...