Here is all the products that came in my box.
This box was a gray color. I was a little disappointed in the color because I figured they would design the boxes around the theme, but it did have inspirational mom quotes on the top of the box. I am going to be doing the same thing that I did in my Sample Source post.
1. Goody SlideProof Hair Elastics
This item was a bonus in the box. Only selected Influensters get bonus items and I am so ready to try these.
2. Suave Kids Purely Fun 3 in 1
This smelled so amazing when I took a whiff and I can't wait to use it on the girls. I love how they included the kids in this box. This also came with a Suave Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil that I will be using.
3. Pilot Acroball pens
I loved the Pilot brand pens. I was excited to get these because I admit that I am a pen hoarder. The pink pen has pink ink and the white and teal blue pen is black ink.
4. Mom card
The box came with a little mom card, so this box is obviously a mother's day box. I will be using this card next year to give to my mama.
5. Palmolive Fusion Clean dish detergent
I have already try this variety of this brand of dish soap and I wasn't a big fan of the scent. It got my dishes clean, but the scent smelled to industrial/ restaurant type smell.
6. Goody coupon redemption
I received a $2.00 coupon for a Goody Clean Radiance hairbrush along with the elastics, and Cayce redeemed it for me today. I love the white and copper colors together.
7. Plackers Flossers
These are dual grip fruit smoothie swirl kid flossers and they came in a 3 pk. I think this was another favorite of mine because each of the girls can have their own placker out of this pack. I hope that they sell these in a variety or one specific fruit per package. I'll have to try these with the girls because they hate flossing... especially Addy!!
8. Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid
I am not really a fan of the secret deodorant, I am more of a dove gal, but I do keep these in the car when we run errands and it is sweltering hot outside.
9. Daisy Sour Cream
The last item is a food item. The only time I eat sour cream is when I make Swedish meatballs or having baked potatoes. Influenster also gets another point in my book for this because this is the only brand of sour cream that I buy and eat....lol.
So, I hope you all enjoyed looking at the products that I got in my Super Mom Vox Box. If you haven't signed up for Influenster, go ahead and click on this>>> influenster.com
I swear you will not be disappointed. I signed up and didn't do anything on the site for a year.. completely forgot about it, and then I started using it again daily and then I got my first vox box back in October. Also between and during physical vox boxes, you will also get to do virtual voxes. So go sign up. It is so fun!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment