Saturday, May 14, 2016

Freebie Haul 5/9- 5/14

Welcome to another freebie haul. This week was a good one. It was very magazine heavy and I am going to have to do another magazine purge because my magazine box is too full to close, and since school is over for the summer, I have plenty of time to do it and other things to get done.

Monday: I got a long awaited giveaway win and magazines
I won this on a Goodreads Giveaway back in December and I have finally received it. I am loving the cover. Cayce loves the cover also, and wants a full review after I read it.

June 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

June 15, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Tuesday: More magazines and a goody for Addy

May 16, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

May 19, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

Summer 2016 issue of B and H catalog

Dolly Parton Imagination Library: Not Your Typical Dragon

Wednesday: The usual freebies on a Wednesday is the coupon inserts. I got three this week!
Redplum coupon inserts

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Oils

Thursday: I redeemed two coupons today. And I also got some goodies in the mail.
Butterfly Hero Kit

Shea Moisture smoothie

Free Seventh Generation Laundry detergent from Generation Good

Back to Nature cookies thanks to Target

Friday: I only got magazines today and a Amazon purchase.
May 23, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Summer 2016 Taste of Home issue

Saturday: Magazine day!!
June 2016 issue of Family Circle

June 2016 is Marie Claire

June 2016 issue of Elle magazine

Hope you enjoyed seeing the freebies I got this week. I barely signed up for any freebies this week, so the upcoming freebie weeks will be looking pretty slim, just to give a heads up.

Ya'll have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...